Monday, December 18, 2006

fun on amazon.com

I can't imagine what Amazon.com's computers must think of me. You know how they track what you browse so they can make suggestions? Well, I've been using them for Christmas shopping. By now they're probably convinced I'm a 4 year old girl who's an AARP member.

This morning's chuckle came from this list of diet book titles, presented in exactly the order Amazon's search found them:
  • Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss and Good Health
  • World Peace Diet: Eating for Spiritual Health and World Harmony
  • The Peanut Butter Diet
  • The Coconut Diet: The Secret Ingredient that Helps You Lose Weight While You Eat Your Favorite Foods
I had no idea there was such creativity in the diet book market. Now I'm thinking of a recipe for Tangy Coconut Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip cookies for World Harmony.

No comments: